Highlighted

Actual Malware

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So for some insane reason that I have yet to wrap my head around, I have 5 different installations of Premiere Pro installed: https://gyazo.com/f75cfc51b70c5c57960c05296c008d22 along with 5 instances of Media Encoder. I am unable to uninstall any of them as they remain there even after it says  its uninstalled. Attempting to uninstall it just makes adobe cloud pop up with a notifaction saying "Premiere Pro added" but when I check my apps it says I don't have it installed. On top of that every time I exit OUT of Adobe Cloud all apps I have installed swiftly uninstall themselves in the blink of an eye. I have no idea what is happening.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Actual Malware

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So for some insane reason that I have yet to wrap my head around, I have 5 different installations of Premiere Pro installed: https://gyazo.com/f75cfc51b70c5c57960c05296c008d22 along with 5 instances of Media Encoder. I am unable to uninstall any of them as they remain there even after it says  its uninstalled. Attempting to uninstall it just makes adobe cloud pop up with a notifaction saying "Premiere Pro added" but when I check my apps it says I don't have it installed. On top of that every time I exit OUT of Adobe Cloud all apps I have installed swiftly uninstall themselves in the blink of an eye. I have no idea what is happening.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-check that the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application is up-to-date.

And just to double-check, you're running Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit only) and later, correct?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seemed to fix it. Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0