Highlighted

Add a link in a video in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i am doing promtion videos in Premiere Pro an would like to add a screen at the end of the video with a clickable link to an url.

How do i proceed ?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

You can't actually do it in premiere.

if you're uploading your video to YouTube or Vimeo so you can embed links via hot spots after you upload the video and before you publish it.  Of course, you do that after exporting it from premiere pro.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add a link in a video in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i am doing promtion videos in Premiere Pro an would like to add a screen at the end of the video with a clickable link to an url.

How do i proceed ?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by joellebh | Adobe Community Professional

if you're uploading your video to YouTube or Vimeo so you can embed links via hot spots after you upload the video and before you publish it.  Of course, you do that after exporting it from premiere pro.

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer...

Too bad... i find it sad to be oblige to put my movies on youtube or Vimeo
to have access to this functionality which is basic one...

You should integrate this functionality in the next release...

Best regards

Stefane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines