Highlighted

Add a track in a sequence, extendscript

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to add a track in a sequence with a script. (as the last commands from the menu list "sequences", add or delete tracks).

Fab.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add a track in a sequence, extendscript

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to add a track in a sequence with a script. (as the last commands from the menu list "sequences", add or delete tracks).

Fab.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add Tracks in a Sequence, right-click in the empty area of your Timeline and choose Add Tracks...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And then in the dialogue box choose whether you want to add Video or Audio tracks and how many.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You either use the dropdown menu or rightclick on the HEADER in the timeline or set up KBSC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hum hum, sorry it was obvious to me with the title of my post... I want to do this in a script, with extendscript.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah got it now. Added SDK to your post for better help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 1