Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add New Clip to multi-camera source Sequence Editing

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear Community, 

I'm editing a multi-camera project (live music) with 3 cameras and just got informed that a fourth cam was also rolling and is now available. 

Therefore I'd like to know if there is a way to add the 4th clip to the multi-camera source sequence at this point which would allow easy multi-cam re-editing of my project whithout re-doing the whole edit? 

Hope this makes sense and thanks a lot in advance for your help 🙂 

Cheers, 

Audrey

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

On Windows hold the CTRL key and double click the sequence you are editing. It should open up the master multicam sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows hold the CTRL key and double click the sequence you are editing. It should open up the master multicam sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Andy! Very helpful and saved me a lot of time! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, great! 🙂 You added 'double click', now I get it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But how do you return the sequence to the Processed Multi-Camera editing "look" on the timeline? Before executing and adding the new source camera, the color was green on timeline. Now it is blue. Or, does it matter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy, I don't know that plain ctrl-click, it doesn't seem to do anything by itself?

For me if you go to the editing sequence and press ctrl+shift+f, it will open the source sequence. You can also open the source sequence from the project, right-click it and select Open in Timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been CTRL for over ten years unless they just changed it. You can find it in the bin but this person has already started editing. CTRL should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines