Highlighted

Adding a cake picture to a video

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I am trying to add a cake picture i bought from adobe stock. is there a way to get the white background out and have the cake just be part of my video? did i buy the wrong image type?

thank you!

birthday cake.PNG

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding a cake picture to a video

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I am trying to add a cake picture i bought from adobe stock. is there a way to get the white background out and have the cake just be part of my video? did i buy the wrong image type?

thank you!

birthday cake.PNG

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post link to the image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try and get money back if possible as the background is not transparant which you want.

Discription is not very clear.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/bd-p/stock?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the advice Ann Bens. would you happen to know how i find pictures with the transparent background?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. That should be fairly easy. If it's a still image you can use photoshop to make the white transparent ( I think in PPro it's called a garbage matte but you would have to maybe invert it to take out the white instead of the cake ). In photoshop you can make an image with transparent background, then paste your cake in as a layer, the select the white using that magic wand tool thing... and delete the white... so now it's transparent.

??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 1
Rocky25 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not familiar with those things. I am looking for a bit more detailed how to. Sorry! Thank you though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2020 0