Highlighted

Adding .look to CC Library

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add a .look-file to my Library through Premiere.

Adobe writes that this is one of the options for the library, but the method described doesn't work:

https://helpx.adobe.com/dk/premiere-pro/using/creative-cloud-libraries.html

I also tried to export the .look-file and drag and drop it into my Creative Cloud folder, but it states that this format is not supported.

Did they remove the option without changing the guide? Or did I miss something?

Hi,

We don’t support .look files on drag and drop, but they can add it via the + button in the Panel in premium pro.

Thanks,

Supriya

CC Libraries Team 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding .look to CC Library

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to add a .look-file to my Library through Premiere.

Adobe writes that this is one of the options for the library, but the method described doesn't work:

https://helpx.adobe.com/dk/premiere-pro/using/creative-cloud-libraries.html

I also tried to export the .look-file and drag and drop it into my Creative Cloud folder, but it states that this format is not supported.

Did they remove the option without changing the guide? Or did I miss something?

Hi,

We don’t support .look files on drag and drop, but they can add it via the + button in the Panel in premium pro.

Thanks,

Supriya

CC Libraries Team 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks,

Supriya

CC Libraries Team 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Supriya noted, it works if you do it the proper way. I use the Libraries a bunch. But they are not always ... transparent ... about how any one thing works. And just because one type of file/data/something works one way does not mean nor imply that any other type of file/data/something works the same way or similar in any current or parallel universe.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0