Highlighted

Adding videos

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of current i can add one video to my timeline but if i add a second only the audio will show . no video. the video can come from the same camera, i have not changed any settings. this happened after the last update. Has anybody else encountered this?

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding videos

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of current i can add one video to my timeline but if i add a second only the audio will show . no video. the video can come from the same camera, i have not changed any settings. this happened after the last update. Has anybody else encountered this?

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try to reset the preferences and clean your media cache?

was this same video importing correctly in a previous premiere pro version?

try transcoding the video that only imports as an audio file using Handbrake,

then import the transcoded version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be expected if you don't have the Source and Track targets set correctly on that sequence. In this case, is sounds like you have an audio track targeted (blue) in the sequence but no video track. This specifically tells Premiere to only bring down the audio track.

Check your targets ...

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the source patching is relevant.

Track targeting is not active in inserts/overwrites.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines