• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding warp stabilizer makes my video glitchy

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on my 3rd video using Pro, on my Asus laptop (16bg RAM, i7 intel processesor, GForce GTX gc). I go through all my clips, edit them down, add a cross dissolve between clips, then either change the speed or add ws. I know I can't add both on a single clip, and that's fine. Before adding WS my clips run smoothly, but after adding it my clips stop playing, or the blue timeline line jumps back a few seconds and just replays, and replays, or freezes altogether. When I export the video it just removes WS and the clip is bumpy. I've tried removing the clip and replacing it, re-editing, and the problem still occurs. I would really love Pro to work well and not prolong my hours working on a glitchy video I can't deliver to clients. 
Please help! 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place the video in a new sequence and apply Warp Stabilizer. Then nest that sequence into the main sequence and apply the speed change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there! So I tried adding those clips above to a new sequence, applied WS, then nested them back into the main sequence. While it appears that it worked a little, the issue continues. I would like to know if there is a way to not have the issue in the first place, rather than resequence my entire set of clips? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines