Highlighted

Adjust timeline zoom speed with mouse scroll?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out quickly on the timeline while I edit.

1) Often the rate of zoom is too fast though. Is there a way to adjust this in Premiere Pro? I want it to zoom in more gradually so I don't have to be super cautious with my scrolling. 

2) When zooming out, instead of stopping at fully out it loops back around to furthest in? Any way to stop that?

Thanks 🙂

Topics

Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adjust timeline zoom speed with mouse scroll?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out quickly on the timeline while I edit.

1) Often the rate of zoom is too fast though. Is there a way to adjust this in Premiere Pro? I want it to zoom in more gradually so I don't have to be super cautious with my scrolling. 

2) When zooming out, instead of stopping at fully out it loops back around to furthest in? Any way to stop that?

Thanks 🙂

Topics

Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't have an option for that, I think you would need to set the OS mouse scroll speed down a bit. Would be nice though ... I bet there's a request for that over on their UserVoice system. Go over there and search, and either create one or vote the best one 'up'.

Then come back here and post a link, so others can go upvote it.

Neil 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows you can set a basic mouse wheel scroll speed. It default to 3 for both, but if you set it to 1, it will be a finer (slower) scroll.

MyerPj_0-1595446234053.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines