Adjusting clips Lumetri from a multicam nest loaded onto Source panel deselects effect control

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone ever had a problem with the latest version of Premiere 1.3.5 on Windows 10 where the mouse pointer suddenly disappear after adjusting the Color wheel of a particular clip in your sequence and the effect control window gets deselected for that particular clip? This is only happening when I load a multicam nested sequence into the Source monitor and adjust the effects control for any clips in the nested sequence. (I recorded a video of the issue i'm having) Anyone know of a bug in relation to that issue?

https://youtu.be/aUNDGcq9-8o

Has anyone ever had a problem with the latest version of Premiere 1.3.5 on Windows 10 where the mouse pointer suddenly disappear after adjusting the Color wh...

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested out the same workflow on Mac os 10.15 in Premiere Pro 13.1.5 and I faced the same issue of mouse pointer getting suddenly disappear and no matter what I do it does not appear back until I force quit Premiere Pro. it is not only the issue of  Multicam nest but the same thing happens if you open any nested sequence in the source monitor and switch to effects control panel to adjust the Lumetri color effect Color Wheels. It does not happen with other effects or other settings of Lumetri effects only the Color wheels 

Please submit bug here - https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro 

Vishu Aggarwal

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fascinating bug there.

You could of course quickly switch to the color workspace, as using the color wheels there is no problem. Would keep you working.

Neil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that this is a bug. We're looking into it. Looks like it goes back a couple versions. As you mention, not loading the nested clip into source will allow you to avoid the bug. Affects regular nested clips and multicam clips. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Chad!

Neil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I ran into this problem today but and the lumetri panel would freeze when I would change a knob.

I found that dissabling all the clips in the my master sequence, I could then do adustments in the nested multicamed sequence.

MC

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines