• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adjustment layer not working for multicam editing

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered a problem, when I used multicam sequence editing, the adjustment layer didn't work. Usually I add a color adjustment layer to the top layer of the multicam footage to make them unified. But it didn't work in the 2020 version, and there is no problem in 2019. Is this a bug?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works fine for me, can you post some screenshots maybe we can figure out what's happening with you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my footage use sony fs5 and fs7 slog3 shoot,Usually I use 709lut, it looks good in the multicam footage sequence, but it doesn’t work in the editing sequence.

微信截图_20201216101421.png

QQ截图20201216101308.png

微信截图_20201216101736.pngQQ截图20201216101725.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I see your problem. When you enable multicam for a nest, the program treats each layer as a "camera", so it is reading your adjustment layer just as another camera, not as an adjustment.

I suggest you move the adjustment to the main sequence on top of the nest and not inside of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, except I did it the way you suggested from the start and the adjustment layer is still having no effect. As you can see from the screenshots, the Adjustment layer is directly over the multicam clip, the exposure is cranked so that the picture should be blown out, but the program moniter remains unchanged.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.14.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.14.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.14.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind, The Global FX Mute was on in my Program Moniter

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.28.17 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines