Highlighted

Adobe 14.5 Freezes On Splash Screen Windows 10 (Latest Version)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest version of Premiere Pro 2020 14.5. Adobe Premier freezes on splash screen and appears to not load anything to do with Adobe Premiere. It just freezes and if I go into Task Manager it says Not Responding. I'm on and Alienware 17 R5 with the latest version of Windows 10 Installed. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe 14.5 Freezes On Splash Screen Windows 10 (Latest Version)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest version of Premiere Pro 2020 14.5. Adobe Premier freezes on splash screen and appears to not load anything to do with Adobe Premiere. It just freezes and if I go into Task Manager it says Not Responding. I'm on and Alienware 17 R5 with the latest version of Windows 10 Installed. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for answers here myself. I've been battling this for DAYS now and am losing so much work time!! I've tried 2 solutions from community users (1.) unplug 2nd monitor (2.) launch from Creative Cloud while holding down ALT key. Both solutions worked ONE TIME. Now I can't launch at all.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe something happened to the install, you might want to re-install:

Be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0