• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe authorities: Please Make CC Pricing More Fair

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your pricing is fixed in each country. set policy based on countries ' minimum wages. it's the best way to prevent illegal use. A student package that costs $ 33 in Europe. We also demand 33 tl in Turkey.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user "peer" support forum, with some oversight by product support staff. So posting this here doesn't get anything to the marketing & experience heads of management at all.

@Kevin-Monahan would know where this type of request should go.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about this, Adem. 

My suggestion is to let the product team know how you feel about Creative Cloud pricing. Here is a link to the feature request form: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

I wish you a lot of luck in this endeavor. Sorry that I can't really solve this problem on the forum, as it's more of a management issue. In any case, thanks for writing.

Take Care,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines