Adobe crashes with new update

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on deadline and after a full day of editing I tried to export a project, I have th elatest update and everytime I try to open a project pp just shows a generic crash report and shuts down.  HELP!

You need to spell out the name of the program, not everyone knows that pp = Premiere Pro

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
Crash

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines