Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ENCORE CS6 Download

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I had to reinstall my computer. A main part of my workflow is to create and author DVD. I was using Adobe Encore last week before windows crashed.

Now I try to reinstall it again in order to complete my rush project for a client, but it seems I cannot download Encore / Premiere CS6 in the creative cloud app?

I am in urgent need of this product, I do not have time to find a new product to learn and redo all the setup I already did in encore... and nothing works as good as encore to link Photoshop menus and import Premiere chapters...!

Please help 😕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Re not having the physical disks. First check in your Adobe on line account to see if they show your registration of CS6. 

Go to adobe.com, log in if needed, go to "My plans" and there you will see "My products." Scroll down to "Registered products." That will have your license number. This simplifies support getting you the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that same thing this past year. Had cs6 ( I own box version with serial number ) on laptop that died. Got new laptop and couldn't install cause it wouldn't 'verify' automatically online.. so I spoke to an adobe IT person via chat option... and eventually got through to someone who took my info and then sent me an email link to download a couple zip files, and told me to install from those unzipped files on laptop... it is basically like you have to download the entire cs6 creative suite via the zip files and then install from that. My serial number was already embedded in the install exe file ... but you have to put it in manually anyway... you'll see ... and then it automatically verifies during installation of the adobe manager stuff... so you choose what programs you want to put into laptop and install. Worked good, but took time due to chat stuff and so on...

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas it is no more available. CS6 download has been removed completely from the cloud.

Only way to have access is when you bought CS6 some years ago which has a serial number.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC only.  Which.  Well it was fine back when I could only afford to work on PCs...but....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, the bottom line is you can't install it even if you have the boxed version with serial number and you had it up and running years ago ( so adobe has you in their database as a validated owner of software ).

Gotta go through chat or customer service of your choice.. Just my experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean you can't install it from the discs automatically being verified.. you CAN INSTALL IT.. but you go through what I said in beginning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rodney, I understand your experience, and Morphart may have to do what you described. Those are good recommendations. But I did a successful install and validation from a previously downloaded set of CS6 install files, that required using my CS5.5 disks as part of the process (it was an upgrade). I used my serial number and all was well.

Maybe my download was already in the right serial number embedded form?

In any event, if I were Morphart, I'd try the disk install first. Either way, you probably have to do the updates via the update link in the help menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's a morphart ? You may be right, cause if you bought it online back then maybe you had the install files with embedded serial number, etc. Either way it should be possible to do, but not like back then ... everything is changing a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I neglected to mention.. my laptop doesn't HAVE a BD player so I couldn't use the cs6 discs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I guess I'll have to find a CS6 physical copy then, I used encore as part of the cloud subscription and can't find the old disc. Sad that they just remove the dowload... they could have left the CS6 download without supporting it, it would have been a decent solution :(.

Thanks for the help. I haven't found any other softwares that imports the chapters from the Premiere timeline and that we can edit the photoshop menu like encore did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re not having the physical disks. First check in your Adobe on line account to see if they show your registration of CS6. 

Go to adobe.com, log in if needed, go to "My plans" and there you will see "My products." Scroll down to "Registered products." That will have your license number. This simplifies support getting you the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@timvondrell 

now theres not way to get it to work on Catalina

That is not Adobes doing, blame Apple for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines