• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Encore is now asking for Serial Key since CC update?

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to burn bluray discs for a bride and groom..

I really dont understand what is going on. I have a paid Sub to CC.  

CC recently did an update and my Encore is now asking for a Serial Key? Image attached. I contacted the "help" live chat, after being passed about 3 times, the end result was, come here to find an expert. So here I am. I have uninstalled CC using the remove tool. logged out. Then did a fresh install of CC and logged back in. But it keeps asking for a serial key?

I even tried using something alternative, e.g: Authoring Works 6 & Roxio pro 7.. but they all just over complicated. I want a simple menu happy to create in PS and export as jpeg, add text or image for link to the video... end of. 

Unless someone can help by getting my encore to work again??? PLEASE 🙂 Stuck for last 4 days. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find where to create an Image File in Authoring Works 6.  Also, if I create an H.264(not H.264 Blu-ray) video in Premiere, does Authoring Works reincode the video file?

You get the option to create the iso file after you have clicked on the Output button and when everything is done. And yes, if you create a standard H.264 it will be reencoded since it is not BD compliant. Yes, 1280x720 can be burned depending on the frame rate. 720p25 is not supported but can be easily worked around by encoding it to 720p50.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Authoring Works 6

This discussion is about Encore CS6... what is Authoring Works 6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This discussion is about Encore CS6... what is Authoring Works 6?

A software that is a good replacement to Encore: Authoring Works 6

Yes, off topic but since Encore is as dead as dead now alternatives must be allowed to discuss. The thread will hopefully not turn into a lenghty support thread for Authoring Works 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can 1280 x 720 be used to burn a Blu-ray Disc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are asking about Works download the trial or ask in their forum.

As for Encore: yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see where to create the Image File in Authoring Works 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Authoring Works 6

What does that have to do with Encore CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to start at https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html and ask how to use the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is totally unethical for Adobe to demand a serial number now to operate ENCORE CS6. The update removed my serial number which I paid for and it will not work. Encore CS6 is the only product to burn Bluerays and DVDs and almighty Adobe thought they new better than the market who is demanding such products as Bluray and DVD??? TECH COMPANIES!!!! They think they are the god of the world! You should be ashamed of yourself. You do realize that your users will switch from your products when other products from other companies come available??? Not very smart. No wonder Steve Jobs disliked your company!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to keep using Encore you should not install a cloud program

As soon as you install any part of the Cloud, even a trial, it replaces your program management system
-if you plan to keep using CS6 (or earlier) you should NOT install a Cloud program, not even a trial
-Read Cloud takes over https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Get-off-the-cloud/td-p/8075485 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didnt work for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use cleaner tool for all CS6 stuff.

Reinstall from disk and use your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not agree anymore, those who say don't install cloud well I had cloud ever since it was made available and CS6 working alongside it for a good couple of years, but it somehow decided not to work just few months ago, which is an utter shame, Blurays are still in demand for many things, I have had to switch to another program provided Ann Bens on this forum (for that thank you), the program recommended was good, but not as sophisticated as to how Encore was. Also I lost my original Disc for Encore Family CS6 and no techinical team could help I tried for a good week, but had to make Blurays for my client so resorted to the other DVD burn software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is a good alternative to Encore then?

I burn Blurays for my Wedding clients. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is only Windows based. Mac authoring software anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dvd studio pro and "toast" by roxio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

don't think dvdstudiopro still works unless you've got a system that wasn't upgraded.  and it's dvd only.  no blu-ray.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines