Adobe Fonts (Korolev) is not working within Premiere Pro.

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I tried a lot of things before actually posting here but it seems to be an issue I can't deal with by myself. I'm using the font "Korolev" for the subtitles of a project i'm working on. The font works as intended on MacOS but once I open the project on a computer running Windows the font is not working and it shows a default font instead. I tried to use the font in Photoshop and it works just fine. The issue seems to be with Adobe Font, Creative Cloud and/or Premiere Pro.

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Fonts (Korolev) is not working within Premiere Pro.

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I tried a lot of things before actually posting here but it seems to be an issue I can't deal with by myself. I'm using the font "Korolev" for the subtitles of a project i'm working on. The font works as intended on MacOS but once I open the project on a computer running Windows the font is not working and it shows a default font instead. I tried to use the font in Photoshop and it works just fine. The issue seems to be with Adobe Font, Creative Cloud and/or Premiere Pro.

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine on my windows machine.

Have you tried de-activating and re-activating?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted it from Adobe Fonts, stopped the sync through Creative Cloud, closed the project, activated everything back to normal opened again and nothing changed... The weirdest thing is the font working in photoshop and not in premiere tbh...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you doing subtitling or closed captions?  closed captions have some font limitations...  If you're using subtitles (creating individual text clips in the timeline) as a workaround, you could create your titles in photoshop and bring the photoshop file with multiple layers into premiere as individual layers.  Obviously it would be better if you could get the font to work, but I've always had issues when bringing premiere projects over from mac to windows or vice versa.  You can also export your subtitles by saving a still image of the title clip in the mac in a format like png or tiff that supports transparency. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 1