• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fonts page stuck on loading + no downloaded adobe fonts showing in any adobe software

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

big5CB8_0-1604787140636.png

I am having trouble using adobe fonts. I have downloaded fonts from adobe fonts and they do not appear on premiere pro, i have made sure the creative cloud app has been open when downloading them and i have tried reopening all adobe apps and restarting my computer

My internet is also stable and all other menus work on creative cloud.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out of the CC Desktop app, reboot, sign back in. And also go to the CC Desktop Help menu and check for updates, occasionally this gets fouled up.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having the same problem.. but: this problem occurs only on the laptop. On my desktop it's loading my fonts directly. Using repair on the uninstall doesn't work and when trying to remove the app it says that it can't remove it because something on cc is still running but it isn't... HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are running on a mac, Run the uninstaller in your applications folder, and instead of clicking unsinstall when the dialog appears, Click on "Repair". Literally JUST tried this and it fixed the issue for me.... I hope it works for you too! this issue is very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. But the "Repair" didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. On my desktop it works fine but I'm having this problem on my laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its happen to me now..i already try a few solution but nothing happen.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this an M1(Pro/Max) issue? I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines