• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe just so happens to stop supporting all my graphics cards.

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So 4 months ago, my laptop which I've been using to edit video, gets adobe updates for premiere and everything else, then bam it stops supporting my graphics card, so I can no longer use my laptop to edit videos. So, I then moved to my desktop for all my video editing..until yesterday. Adobe updated again and you guessed it, no longer supports my graphics card in my desktop. So now I have all these jobs to do and I'm supposed to buy another graphics card. (Bestbuy has been out of stock for 6 months and don't plan on ordering any more.) Everyone else has added $300-$400 on top of the price. Or buy a whole new pc. So upset about this, but is there nothing else I can do? Will Adobe continue to discontinue support for graphic cards? 🤔

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Go back to a version that works for you, and do not allow future updates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to a version that works for you, and do not allow future updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went back 5. Still no luck. Might have to switch to DaVinci. I hate too, but I don't have any options right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TRPM,

Sorry to hear it. Yes, our experts on the Hardware forum indicate that laptops from 2018 or earlier probably won't work with current versions of Premiere Pro. Very sorry about that. Let me know I can help you get a previous version installed.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines