• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe keeps freezing

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new mac and up to date Adobe Premiere. I have been making several sequneces over the last few months with no issues. While editing a new video I accidentally dragged a whole folder into the viewing section amd it froze adobe. Since then I have had to keep force quitting and restart, It then freezes while loading the media file. I deleteded all media cache and updated computer and adobe and change workspace back to saved layout aswell as turned prefrences back to orginal. Now it does not freze and shut down all the time but it takes forever to load media and I have the yellow screen on all my files and question marks on thumbnails. It will not seem to load and allow me to edit or watch, even old files are the same.

I have tried everything but no luck.. please help

Chris 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you load an autosave version from before you dragged the folder in the the "source monitor."  

Also, Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and your sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines