• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE MEDIA ENCODER IS NOT INSTALLED ,BUT IT IS (with latest updates, new user here)

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Support and Freinds,

I have installed adobe's premier pro,media encoder togethere, both updated to the latest and every shenaniganical solution i could ever find to just export my media queu from premier to encoder, but it won't give up and will still say "Media Encoder Not Installed", I mean wtf is happening to adobe. i am one project behind of submission from school and with both of these applications perfectly up-to date with each-other, it still says media encoder not installed, what shall i do now.

Image attached with premier pro saying that encoder is not installed while the encoder is just sitting in the background latest and up to dated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Premiere Pro forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

screenshot.jpg

Uninstall,

reboot,

install again.

reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines