• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Player (Player: 5) ERROR

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the newest update, I am getting this error when adding a legacy title to my videos. Never had this issue before the update. A lot of other people are having the same exact issues. Please look into this Adobe.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Sorry for the wait, but Premiere Pro 14.2 has just shipped and contains the fix for legacy Titles with GPU Renderer. 

What's new and fixed in PPro 14.2:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies. This is an issue in 14.1 using legacy Titles with the GPU Renderer that is being worked on (already fixed in 14.2 Beta). https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

Until then, possuble workarounds could be is to use Software Rendering (File menu > Project Settings > General > Video Rendering and Playback > Mercury Playback Engine Software Only) or use  Essential Graphics (the current Titler in Premiere Pro) or using 14.2 Beta (if you feel comfortable working in Beta version) or you can always go to Creative Cloud and install 14.0.4 if you wish to use GPU in a shipping version with the legacy Titler.

More information can be found here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-solve-low-level-exception-error-after-updatin...

More information on Essential Graphics: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/essential-graphics-panel.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have QA department? With such a major error, it is not a release.

We know Premiere concurrent alternatives.

Alt + F4. Uninstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol... speaking of which: what are some reasonable aternatives at the moment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DaVinci Resolve. It's free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok when will this issue be fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got this same error message. But now I also have NO AUDIO at ALL on any of my projects! I've checked the audio hardware settings and tried everything there. I've reset the presets by holding the option key while opening Premiere. I've rebooted many times, uninstalled and reinstalled. NOTHING WORKS to get the audio back!?!? I'm not trying to uninstall and install 14.0.

UPDATE: Version 14.0 works flawlessly with my sound issue AND the error I recieved "A low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:5)".

macOS 10.15.4
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB memory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bad post... meant to be a reply to main topic...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue... just tried to copy some work I did less than a week ago into a new video that I need to publish tomorrow morning and was spammed with error messages:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same error since two days ago, tried every single tutorial on YouTube to get rid of this problem but nothing was working, uninstall, reinstall, restart, log in, log out, reset preferences...

Finally, it worked by doing what Tren_Happel said!!

Thank you 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What works even better is to un-install the lastest 14.1 and re-install the 14.0.4 version.  No issues at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The proposed solution only works part way. Most of my titles and colour grading are simply not showing. This error is costing me dearly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really slows the process down.  Super buggy fix.  Still can't export every time with this issue and software only...  When is the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue with a very long project I needed to finish within the coming hours after it updated. The other recommended solutions barely worked for me with my mac + egpu setup. What worked better for me was to uninstall the buggy update and go back to the previous version (14.0). I found this in the creative cloud application and then found previous versions under premiere pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an unacceptable error! Every update glich after glich! CS6 had less issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your complaint can be read here, Chelsea.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same error. I switched to software rendering but it slowed down the work considerably. Please make a fix quickly. With the subscription that we pay every month to have a quality product, it is not normal to experience this kind of problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple solution for right now is to uninstall the 14.1 version and reinstall the 14.0.4 which is the version before the last update. It works great with no issues, and wait for Adobe to fix the problem in the next release. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for you help but it si not normal to have to do his for paid and expensive software. It's not acceptable. Cordially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mimillie,

You can register a complaint here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please... we need a urgent fix today, not tomorrow!!! It crashed a lot of ongoing projects, it's not acceptable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mbad, these are the user to user support forums. Please let the team know here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow really? Great quality control you got going on over there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Complain here, Wayne. Much appreciated. Devs read over there more.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it wasn't broken before revert the new version back so we can easily revert too and then get your — together before releasing new versions. For the amount of money we all pay for this software this SHOULD NOT be happening. 

Mod note: profanity removed. We understand the frustration, but please do not use profanity here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines