• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PPro Tutorial "Going Home"

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going through files on my system the other day when in my documents inside an Adobe folder I found a PPro project with a bunch of stock video and music. Some of it is watermarked and some of it is not. The name of the project is Going Home. Does anyone know anything about this project? Specifically I am looking for information on the license of the music in it. I have reached out the Adobe social media support team but without a video tutorial link for them to see they couldn't help. The song would work great in a project I have coming up and just want to know what the origination of it is and if it's royalty-free or not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Kris: If you are referring to the audio file APM_Adobe_Going Home_v3.wav, the answer is yes, you may reuse that audio file. The Going Home sample project is installed with the Premiere Pro CC (November 2016) release. The music is an original composition that you may use in other projects if you wish. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For reference this is what the video looks like.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 - Going Home - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file has since been removed.  Is there any way to get access to these files?  I too found this when I rebuilt my hard drive after it failed.  Let me know.  I have CC 2020 and do not have those files available when I re-installed CC on my new hard drive.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how we're supposed to have any details about your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure either. Adobe support referred me to the forums. I'm just truly at a loss for understanding how no one at Adobe can answer this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it's your project.  How could anyone but you answer those questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not. The project is a tutorial project that Adobe included with a version of PPro CC. The stock video, music and sound effects and voice over were all part of the programs download. The link I provided is where someone else took the already built timeline in the tutorial and posted it to YouTube. So, this is not my project at all. This is Adobe tutorial files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If its an Adobe project you can assume you cannot use the files beyond this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, I know that. I'm willing to license it myself but no one at Adobe seems to know where the origination is from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kris: If you are referring to the audio file APM_Adobe_Going Home_v3.wav, the answer is yes, you may reuse that audio file. The Going Home sample project is installed with the Premiere Pro CC (November 2016) release. The music is an original composition that you may use in other projects if you wish. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. That is very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love a happy ending.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the footage is also available for reuse? or is it necessary to license it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amcalime: Thanks for asking. The footage is intended for use by people learning to use (or teaching) Premiere Pro. You can create whatever practice project you want (non-commercial or travel related would be the most appropriate). Please note that the footage is only 640p so it's not very high-res. I can put you in touch with the filmmaker if you wish to license higher-quality footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. Can you put me in touch with the filmmaker of the Going Home project so that I can get the footage with a quality higher than 360p?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No high resolution available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i`m just new here,.. but how come some one takedown the sample that I  used ;  https://www.facebook.com/video/copyright/claim/?match_id=10159341734127500&is_from_action_center_v2=...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case any of you are looking for all the files for this tutorial, they are located here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/gr_en/premiere-pro/how-to/create-audio-mix.html

I cannot believe someone from Adobe didn't post this link A LONG time ago.

Glad I could help...happy editing.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines