Highlighted

Adobe PR CC 2020 won't reopen after closing. Opens after a reboot.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new imac and I have only loaded my Adobe programs on it. I opened Premier worked for a bit closed it and tried later to reopen and it wouldn't. I have found that only after reboot will it open. I'm running ver.14.3.2 I have a brand new 27 imac 2020,  128GB ram, Pegasus external drive. I added an AJA T-Tap for my monitor. This is the same configuration I have been working with for years. The only difference is the new computer. I have tried uninstalling and reloading premier and deleting my preferences but that hasn't worked.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe PR CC 2020 won't reopen after closing. Opens after a reboot.

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new imac and I have only loaded my Adobe programs on it. I opened Premier worked for a bit closed it and tried later to reopen and it wouldn't. I have found that only after reboot will it open. I'm running ver.14.3.2 I have a brand new 27 imac 2020,  128GB ram, Pegasus external drive. I added an AJA T-Tap for my monitor. This is the same configuration I have been working with for years. The only difference is the new computer. I have tried uninstalling and reloading premier and deleting my preferences but that hasn't worked.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?