Highlighted

Adobe premier pro CC not recognising 2 audio track video

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all!

I've recorded a clip using a program called Streamlabs OBS. That recording program is able to produce multi-track audio for the clips been recorded. I have done this before on previous projects and premier pro has recognised it before.

Now I'm importing the clip to timeline and it is showing no audio on second track (see example A). Premier pro is detecting a second track but theres no audio on it.

I have tried to pick different sequence settings. No audio is still not shown, but can detect theres 2 audio tracks.

I have double check the settings of Streamlabs OBS and it is clearly i picked 2 track (see example B). The results are the same. It can detect the desktop audio but not my voice that is supposed to be on second track.

I haven't changed the way i've been making these videos. As said before. It has worked before but i don't know what has changed.

(Example A)

Boboy18_0-1600871320789.png

(Example B)

Boboy18_1-1600871465975.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premier pro CC not recognising 2 audio track video

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all!

I've recorded a clip using a program called Streamlabs OBS. That recording program is able to produce multi-track audio for the clips been recorded. I have done this before on previous projects and premier pro has recognised it before.

Now I'm importing the clip to timeline and it is showing no audio on second track (see example A). Premier pro is detecting a second track but theres no audio on it.

I have tried to pick different sequence settings. No audio is still not shown, but can detect theres 2 audio tracks.

I have double check the settings of Streamlabs OBS and it is clearly i picked 2 track (see example B). The results are the same. It can detect the desktop audio but not my voice that is supposed to be on second track.

I haven't changed the way i've been making these videos. As said before. It has worked before but i don't know what has changed.

(Example A)

Boboy18_0-1600871320789.png

(Example B)

Boboy18_1-1600871465975.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Are you able to hear the second track (Rode mic) if you play the file outside Premiere Pro in any of the video players? If so, please send a download link for the sample media. It will help us to test the issue at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0