Adobe Premier Pro crashing and freezeing and also Media Encoder Locking up during export.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well recently Adobe Premier Pro has problems, when you go to export it failed 90% of the time freezes after the first 30 seconds of exporting even when using Media Encoder.
Or even worst some times Premier  Pro crashes for no reason just move the mouse or click on something and bam it locks up and some times locks up my Computer where i have to reboot..

This is annoying and i hope Adobe fixes this fast, i had to uninstall premier pro and install an older version of the software for it not to crash.

I can't wor with the new version ADOBE FIX THIS PLEASE!!!

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have the same problem. I will install a previous version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here man! Even tried to re-instal premiere but the problem is still here. Super anoying!!
My customers have to wait for their product and i cant explain whats wrong... 
My laptop doesn't have the problem.. How is this posible?

Awnsers plzzzzzz

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd start with updating your video card drivers. If that doesn't work, try rolling back your video card drivers to an earlier version. And if you're using an Nvidia card, make sure you're using the Studio drivers and not the gaming drivers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. I have updated my graphics card and am using Nvidia Studio. But I mostly downloaded Premiere 14.7 and will stop updating my apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but after updating NVIDIA card drivers, it fixs!  
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/167762/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
donny19631 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That really doesn't fix the problem for most tho, many have updated their drivers and all kinds of things Adobe Premier pro is majorlly bugged really bad..

It needs to be fixed most people are sticking with an older version before the one with the bug, of course until they fix this which could be a while it's been doing this for at least a month..
so i don't expect a fix anytime soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines