• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Pro unable to launch through Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I recently downloaded Adobe Premier Pro and the Creative Cloud on my computer, but I'm having trouble getting the software to open. I click on the "Open" button in CC, and nothing happens. It's a simple issue to explain, but I have zero idea why it's happening, and I haven't been able to find any help online either. I've tried uninstalling and redownloading both APP and CC, but neither worked.

My software is up to date at Ver. 14.3.1, and reverting to previous versions hasn't helped the issue. The information page for it in CC shows that my computer is compatible with the software. I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS ROG Zephyrus laptop, and I've made no modifications to the hardware on it.

If anyone knows how to help me or needs me to provide more information, please let me know. Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Never mind! I figured out the issue.

I went to open the software from outside of the Creative Cloud and got error message 0xc000007b. I fixed this by downloading the msvcr80.dll and mscvr100.dll and adding them to the Adobe Premier Pro files in C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Premier Pro

All you need to do is copy and paste the files in there, and it should work!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open them directly from the exe file on your computer or fom the Start button?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was able to and figured out the issue on my own. Thank you for responding though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind! I figured out the issue.

I went to open the software from outside of the Creative Cloud and got error message 0xc000007b. I fixed this by downloading the msvcr80.dll and mscvr100.dll and adding them to the Adobe Premier Pro files in C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Premier Pro

All you need to do is copy and paste the files in there, and it should work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines