Highlighted

Adobe Premier

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to purchase Adobe Premier Pro 2020 latest version. My question is whether my MacBook Pro Mid 2012 version able to support? The specs are 2.5GHz intel Core i5, 10GB 1600 MHz. The laptop is currently running High Sierra. Please advise, appreciated, thank you.

Topics

Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premier

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to purchase Adobe Premier Pro 2020 latest version. My question is whether my MacBook Pro Mid 2012 version able to support? The specs are 2.5GHz intel Core i5, 10GB 1600 MHz. The laptop is currently running High Sierra. Please advise, appreciated, thank you.

Topics

Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simplest thing to do is to load the free trial and see if it works.  I have a similar machine and it runs cc2020 pretty well with one exception that I've found.  It will not load the lumetri scopes...    That said, at the moment, I think you can install cc2019 which as far as I've found works just fine...  Not a high powered machine, but it works.  I have 16 gigs of ram, though.  Actually don't think you can have 10 gigs of ram... bwdik...  but realize that at some point adobe may not make cc2019 available.  I've got 2017 - 2020 installed on my macbookpro...  just in case.

Also realize that down the road you may not be able to update at all...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friend, thank you very much for your reply, appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines