Adobe Premiere CC very laggy and unresponsive

Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. Recently a family member gifted me an ASUS laptop and since it's way more powerful than my older laptop so I wanted to try learning editing on adobe premiere, the specs for this laptop are :

CPU: AMD R7 3700U

GPU:  AMD Radeon RX Vega 10

RAM: 16GB

SSD:512GB

I'm not a very tech-savvy person so I was prepared for it to be somewhat laggy with these specs, but it's almost un-usable at this point. Is this laptop really that bad or is something else causing issues?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere CC very laggy and unresponsive

Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. Recently a family member gifted me an ASUS laptop and since it's way more powerful than my older laptop so I wanted to try learning editing on adobe premiere, the specs for this laptop are :

CPU: AMD R7 3700U

GPU:  AMD Radeon RX Vega 10

RAM: 16GB

SSD:512GB

I'm not a very tech-savvy person so I was prepared for it to be somewhat laggy with these specs, but it's almost un-usable at this point. Is this laptop really that bad or is something else causing issues?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0