Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE PREMIERE CC2020 not or partially open

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,
To begin with, please excuse my broken English.
I will express myself in very google english ... the best.
There you go, I'm a network technician and I'm trying to help my marketing department.
They use the ADOBE suite that my company rents.
Since the last update, adobe premiere no longer wants to open or once in 5.
Even open software malfunctions (bug), the videos have a lot of latencies the FX cannot be applied otherwise the software closes etc.
PCs:
DELL 5820 XTO –CPU: INTEL XEON W2123 * 3,6GHZ - NVIDIA Quadro 6000 GPU -16 G RAM
DELL T3620 –CPU: INTEL XEON E3-1240 * 3,5GHZ - NVIDIA QUADRO K620-16 G RAM History:
They have never had such blocking incidents since taking up duty. Bugs but nothing like it.
Machine health:
Analysis tool: DSIM-SFC SAN-CRYSTAL DISK INFO-TOOLS WINDOWS (CHKDISK-Diagnostic RAM): OK
All ADOBE software works except Adobe Premiere PRO 2020
All GPU drivers are up to date
The Adobe suite is up to date. No blocking elements in the firewall and anti-virus Security barrier on software compatibility lowered to the maximum (it is a Win 7 tool and although hidden is also present in Win 10.)
I did a full reinstallation of Windows 10 and Adobe on the DELL 5820 XTO PC but nothing
In an ADMIN LOCAL session, the software does not work either.
Open the software as an administrator of the station, nothing either.
I tried different previous versions of Adobe Premier Pro but nothing either.
I have tried older Quadro 6000 drivers but nothing either.
Dell update is up to date and bios flashed.
When the software opens, we see the image and it gets stuck on it. Sometimes, it loads the prerequisites for its proper functioning but it is very rare.

This morning, 10/28/2020, Adobe premier pro opened but it is completely unstable and reads videos very poorly on the editing bench.
I'm not a software expert so I'm appealing to you, the Fellowship of the Ring... nop, sorry the ADOBE community 🙂
What can block? Here, if you have ideas, I am interested.
Thank you (in advance)
Vincent.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?