Highlighted

Adobe Premiere display always on top in Windows 10

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point, and I admit I can't say exactly when, Adobe Premiere began to be always on top of all other program windows open on my Windows 10 desktop. In other words, no matter what program I select from the taskbar, that program opens behind Adobe Premiere. The only way to see other open programs is to click on the Premiere icon in the taskbar to minimize the program. This is incredibly frustrating when I need to quickly interact with another program while working in Premiere. Any clues on what I need to do to get other programs to display in front of Adobe Premiere on my desktop?

TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere display always on top in Windows 10

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point, and I admit I can't say exactly when, Adobe Premiere began to be always on top of all other program windows open on my Windows 10 desktop. In other words, no matter what program I select from the taskbar, that program opens behind Adobe Premiere. The only way to see other open programs is to click on the Premiere icon in the taskbar to minimize the program. This is incredibly frustrating when I need to quickly interact with another program while working in Premiere. Any clues on what I need to do to get other programs to display in front of Adobe Premiere on my desktop?

TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?