• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere doesn't export entire video.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project. The video is about 2 minutes long but when I export is on H.264 the final video is only about 33 seconds long. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Export In to Out.jpg

Change Source Range at bottom left of Export panel to Entire Sequence. That is most likely the issue, may be set to export only part of your sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how are you exporting your video?

Can you post a screenshot of your export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export In to Out.jpg

Change Source Range at bottom left of Export panel to Entire Sequence. That is most likely the issue, may be set to export only part of your sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PERFECT!!! That's exactly what my issue was and you were spot on with the fix. thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend testing this fix first on a sample project first.  When I tried it, it wiped the entire video (kept audio) and replaced it with an error screen.  I had to re-import the video and re-edit the whole thing. I ended up exporting the new version with the default Sequence In/Out setting and it worked that time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You saved me... I couldn't find the solution anywhere. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, im having the same problem to... i have tried everything and nothing is working, i export my project and it finishes but it only has exported 1/3 of the video. Any Fixes? Please reply 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I maybe know why. Make sure you don't select any of the clips and put your preview timeline to the start. Then try export media. See if this work! Reply me if it works or not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some one know why i can't hae the preview export window in the export media window?wa;d.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit after the initial question, but the Correct Answer is the correct answer. The solution is obvious after you see it. Many, many thanks to Jeff. From problem to solution in just a few minutes - magic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They just updated so if someone can give a update of how to do it now that will be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! If anyone knows how to fix this now please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. However, I have been trying to export to my nearly full drive. When I wrote to a drive with more space it worked. Guess I have to clear some space in my working drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wherwolf12345,

Sorry about that. Can you try setting Range to Entire Source? See if that works for you. Report back and let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just running into the same problem and have tried ALL the remedies posted but nothing works.

Was there a remedy?

my video is about a minute long and this is the second one that won't export. Cuts off about 2 seconds before the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vlewis,

Sorry. Can you show us a screenshot of the Export mode?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked thank you to much.

Had been getting frustrated trying to work it out then came across this, tried it and hoped for the best during the export. Then while testing the the video, the whole 36 mins of video was there ..

Most greatful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines