Adobe Premiere doesn't export entire video.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project. The video is about 2 minutes long but when I export is on H.264 the final video is only about 33 seconds long. How can I fix this?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Explorer , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018
Change Source Range at bottom left of Export panel to Entire Sequence. That is most likely the issue, may be set to export only part of your sequence.

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, how are you exporting your video?

Can you post a screenshot of your export settings?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export In to Out.jpg

Change Source Range at bottom left of Export panel to Entire Sequence. That is most likely the issue, may be set to export only part of your sequence.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, im having the same problem to... i have tried everything and nothing is working, i export my project and it finishes but it only has exported 1/3 of the video. Any Fixes? Please reply 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I maybe know why. Make sure you don't select any of the clips and put your preview timeline to the start. Then try export media. See if this work! Reply me if it works or not!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some one know why i can't hae the preview export window in the export media window?wa;d.jpg

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bit after the initial question, but the Correct Answer is the correct answer. The solution is obvious after you see it. Many, many thanks to Jeff. From problem to solution in just a few minutes - magic.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines