Adobe Premiere Elements 14 won't render video, instead rendering box appears shortly

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just editing a video and somewhat early into editing I came across a problem I've ran into before where i edit something and everything after that part won't play but everything before it will. I would usually fix this by closing and reopening the project, or more conveniently just rendering that part of the video. However, no matter what part of the video I choose to render, all that happens is the normal screen for rendering shows up but shortly goes away (maybe 150 frames in) and acts as if it finished when in reality nothing was rendered. The bar on the timeline is still orange. If anyone needs to know I had put one of the clips through handbrake to acheive a constant framerate as the video was unsyncing itself. I've tried selecting the delete rendered files for all projects option but nothing had changed. I will also note that the problem I mentioned at first is no longer present.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?