• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere export issues with 4k

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I So im a content creater and i used to render projects in 1080p but i recently upgraded to a 3080 and am now doing 4k. However when rendering im starting to get errors and crashes. It's a compiling error and it states "Error compiling movie" " Bad allocation while creating disk align " How do i fix this? I tried using software only and GPU but both have the same issues. Also checked hardware and softr encoding.

PC specs: Ryzen 7 2700, MSI 3080 Trio, 16Gb RAM @ 3000Mhz, B450 Gaming K4

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16GB of RAM isn't enough for 4K rendering. Make sure nothing is running besides Premiere, give it as much memory as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way in the settings to give it full ram? I'll see to it then that I may have to upgrade my RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Memory.gif

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! Yeah literally everything is going towards it. Do you think 32GB is enough?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16 GB is enough to render 4K. Buying 32 GB of RAM will proably yield the same result. 

You stated you just installed an RTX 3080. Put your old GPU back in the computer and see if it works. It might be a driver issue with the RTX 3080 or you might need to flash the BIOS. The RTX 3000 series are still kind of trial and error at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up buying another 16Gb of ram for $80 and it works flawlassly now. I am unsure if my content is 4k 60fps with HDR. But it is working now without any issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"16 GB is enough to render 4K. Buying 32GB of RAM will probably yield the same result" - I second that, don't waste your money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to fix whatever is on the timeline at the given time in the error.

Delete section from project, rename, import, edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hoonestly, it was just a raw gameplay file 4k 60fps HDR. and i just cut pieces out. Nothing too major if not its very simple and it wasnèt working but 32GB ram now at 2933 XMP it is killing it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines