• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere green lines bug

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my GPU which is an Intel UHD Graphics 630 which I have used very well for a long time, but after that some green lines have appeared when creating a sequence and if I tried everything I did that from only Mercury software and as I said before my GPU is updated, how can I fix it please help 😭 😭 😭 😭 I am in the trial version ...sasda.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

I had the same issue just recently and I noticed quite a number of post with the same issue in the last few days.  I did a bit of troubleshooting, it's not Windows 10 updates, but it's the video driver.  In my case, I have an even weaker integrated Intel Graphic 520, I recently updated the driver through Intel and Premiere didn't like it.  I downgraded my driver and used the Adobe baseline one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html

Everything is fine after the down

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the 630 is usable with Premiere 2020, but RJL (if he pops in) would know for certain. That is a rather low-capability on-board graphics chip, nowhere near the capability of a full "discrete" graphics card, a full GPU.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, well I have been using the adove premier for the last few months without problems but I will take it into account, what do you mean by RJL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He's another user who helps out here a lot. He's got an amazing depth of tech knowledge.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I used to work without problems, but when I install the drivers for Intel GPU 630 those lines appears in my work, but it's only in Premiere, cause in After I can work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Project dialog setting for Mercury Acceleration?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue just recently and I noticed quite a number of post with the same issue in the last few days.  I did a bit of troubleshooting, it's not Windows 10 updates, but it's the video driver.  In my case, I have an even weaker integrated Intel Graphic 520, I recently updated the driver through Intel and Premiere didn't like it.  I downgraded my driver and used the Adobe baseline one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html

Everything is fine after the downgrade on both Premier Pro 2019 v. 13.15 and 2020 v. 14.2. I'm assuming any version in between will be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your answer I have tried it and it works perfectly although as I use that gpu for some games unfortunately I will have to keep my gpu updated, I hope adobe takes an update which is compatible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I downgrade the driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JoshP1001,

Sorry about this poor experience. We have a new version of Premiere Pro (v14.3) available for download. Please update Premiere Pro to the latest build and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the updated doesn't solve the problem.  I recalled that in the previous version used to work with the latest Intel driver.  Without any changes to Windows 10 update or video driver, Premier Pro starts to have the green line problem.  I tried updating both to the latest PP and lastest Intel video driver, the green lines return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alexl28211799 its true

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed the new update eliminates the green lines, it hurts that I only have one day of trial period because when I started it I had the problem :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C ..................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sumeet Kumar Choubey I'll check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading to Premiere Pro v14.3 does not solve the issue. This is not a correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this marked as the answer? It's clearly not! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Pro v 7.2.2 (yes, the one from 2014), and it also doesn't work. Same glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And same problem ... graphics driver issue. I've still got 2014 loaded, and it's working fine on my machine, btw.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem! Using Windows 10 and Intel® UHD Graphics 630 Ver. 27.20.100.8336.

I have the latest Adobe update (Help > Updates is greyed out). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to wait for the adobe premiere update, there is no other, just yesterday my gpu intel was updated and the problem returned, it is only necessary to wait ... :C 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the video driver and the problem was solved! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vercion ?? intel ?? pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, my laptop has intel UHD 620 with premiere pro 2019 version and after the latest update the green lines appeared. So i contacted intel customer service several times, they said try downgrading the driver so after downgrading the issue was resolved but other graphics issues appeared, like huge fps drops in games, sudden white screen. Then again after contacting them they said to do a clean install the latest graphics driver. Unfortunately green lines reappeared. This is the last reply from intel customer service

"This email is in regards with the concern which you have raised with Intel. We are sorry to hear that the issue persist, as we informed you earlier our scope of support for the OEM product is limited as we are from Desktop Technical Support.

And depending on your operating system, Intel might have generic versions of drivers for general purposes. Your tablet/laptop manufacturer can alter features, incorporate customization, or make other changes to the driver. 

Please contact your point of purchase or tablet/laptop manufacturer for the latest system-specific updates and technical support information. And also Laptop manufacturer or OEM will have the latest hand picked drivers to resolve the issue."

Is there anyone who tried a fix for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting green lines in my project even with Adobe Premiere Pro Version 14.3.0 (Build 38).

Intel UHD Graphics 620

Driver Version 27.20.100.8336

Driver Date: June 16, 2020

Windows 10 Pro
Version: 1909
OS build: 18363.900

I've have even tried changing the Renderer from "Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL)" to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only" in File->Project Settings->General... but neither option fixes the issue.

The issue is only with the preview. I can export video and have it play in Windows Media Player without issues.green_lines_Adobe_Premiere_v14.3.0.png

Is there a solution to this issue yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines