Highlighted

Adobe premiere green lines bug

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my GPU which is an Intel UHD Graphics 630 which I have used very well for a long time, but after that some green lines have appeared when creating a sequence and if I tried everything I did that from only Mercury software and as I said before my GPU is updated, how can I fix it please help 😭 😭 😭 😭 I am in the trial version ...sasda.png

Hi JoshP1001,

Sorry about this poor experience. We have a new version of Premiere Pro (v14.3) available for download. Please update Premiere Pro to the latest build and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

TOPICS
Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere green lines bug

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my GPU which is an Intel UHD Graphics 630 which I have used very well for a long time, but after that some green lines have appeared when creating a sequence and if I tried everything I did that from only Mercury software and as I said before my GPU is updated, how can I fix it please help 😭 😭 😭 😭 I am in the trial version ...sasda.png

Hi JoshP1001,

Sorry about this poor experience. We have a new version of Premiere Pro (v14.3) available for download. Please update Premiere Pro to the latest build and check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

TOPICS
Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the 630 is usable with Premiere 2020, but RJL (if he pops in) would know for certain. That is a rather low-capability on-board graphics chip, nowhere near the capability of a full "discrete" graphics card, a full GPU.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, well I have been using the adove premier for the last few months without problems but I will take it into account, what do you mean by RJL?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He's another user who helps out here a lot. He's got an amazing depth of tech knowledge.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I used to work without problems, but when I install the drivers for Intel GPU 630 those lines appears in my work, but it's only in Premiere, cause in After I can work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 1
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Project dialog setting for Mercury Acceleration?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(removed)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue just recently and I noticed quite a number of post with the same issue in the last few days.  I did a bit of troubleshooting, it's not Windows 10 updates, but it's the video driver.  In my case, I have an even weaker integrated Intel Graphic 520, I recently updated the driver through Intel and Premiere didn't like it.  I downgraded my driver and used the Adobe baseline one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html

Everything is fine after the downgrade on both Premier Pro 2019 v. 13.15 and 2020 v. 14.2. I'm assuming any version in between will be fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your answer I have tried it and it works perfectly although as I use that gpu for some games unfortunately I will have to keep my gpu updated, I hope adobe takes an update which is compatible

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I downgrade the driver?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JoshP1001,

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the updated doesn't solve the problem.  I recalled that in the previous version used to work with the latest Intel driver.  Without any changes to Windows 10 update or video driver, Premier Pro starts to have the green line problem.  I tried updating both to the latest PP and lastest Intel video driver, the green lines return.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 4
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alexl28211799 its true

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sumeet Kumar Choubey I'll check

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed the new update eliminates the green lines, it hurts that I only have one day of trial period because when I started it I had the problem :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C ..................

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading to Premiere Pro v14.3 does not solve the issue. This is not a correct answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 4
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this marked as the answer? It's clearly not! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Pro v 7.2.2 (yes, the one from 2014), and it also doesn't work. Same glitch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And same problem ... graphics driver issue. I've still got 2014 loaded, and it's working fine on my machine, btw.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem! Using Windows 10 and Intel® UHD Graphics 630 Ver. 27.20.100.8336.

I have the latest Adobe update (Help > Updates is greyed out). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to wait for the adobe premiere update, there is no other, just yesterday my gpu intel was updated and the problem returned, it is only necessary to wait ... :C 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the video driver and the problem was solved! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

vercion ?? intel ?? pls

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 1