• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere green lines bug

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my GPU which is an Intel UHD Graphics 630 which I have used very well for a long time, but after that some green lines have appeared when creating a sequence and if I tried everything I did that from only Mercury software and as I said before my GPU is updated, how can I fix it please help 😭 😭 😭 😭 I am in the trial version ...sasda.png

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

I had the same issue just recently and I noticed quite a number of post with the same issue in the last few days.  I did a bit of troubleshooting, it's not Windows 10 updates, but it's the video driver.  In my case, I have an even weaker integrated Intel Graphic 520, I recently updated the driver through Intel and Premiere didn't like it.  I downgraded my driver and used the Adobe baseline one:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/drivers-video-win-intel.html

Everything is fine after the down

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you have much of a choice but to downgrade your video driver.  Adobe is just not able to address the fix with newer video drivers.  Some are hating the older drivers as their other applications prefers the newer "gaming" drivers and will make things a bit slower for gaming.

Going back and forth the old and new drivers is just a rather simple installation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest NVidia studio driver update seems to have resolved it for me. I have an intel UHD 630 + GeForce RTX 2070 Super and the only difference has been the Nvidia studio driver update. 

Did a custom installation + clean install and green lines are now gone. Studio driver is 451.77

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue with driver version 27.20.100.8336 and 27.20.100.8280.  If you don't want to revert all the way back to the Adobe suggested driver (24.20.100.6286), then try this one (it worked for me): 27.20.100.8190

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem with premiere pro, so the first thing i did was downgrade the driver and it worked. But downgrading the driver cause many issues, bugs, impact on performance. I found a solution for this issue i don't know for you guys but it worked for me. I installed the latest intel BETA dch driver(Version: 27.20.100.8581) and now everything is working fine( for now of course until intel release another stupid update) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say that i got new Adobe Premiere Pro  14.3, and i have still the issue. I have driver intel 620 and i tried to updated but it doesent gone well. Also i try to go to Device Manager to change my driver to Windows adapter it was solved the problem, but it some chase it isnt, because my computer was started to be slow so i had to back my intel driver and problem was back. Please, fix this issue so i can edit like i was because i wasnt have any problem until now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on 14.4.0 and have the green lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here but my is a intel UHD Graphice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only does the update NOT work, it makes it WORSE.  Quit giving this answer Sumeet.  You're making the problem worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Very odd post. The only post I find for Sumeet, was MONTHS ago. And for many users, that update did fix the issue at that time. Not all, but for many.

So ... I don't even understand your "quit giving this answer" comment when that post was months back ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Green frame detected after exporting at end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines