adobe premiere has stopped working

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, good day,

1) i'm using the old version adobe premiere 6.5 video editing, the problem is, i already convert video clip into AVI format, but then try to import those video clip, but unfotunately, it has error say " adobe premiere has stopped working and the software crash. 

2) when i try to add some transition on each photo that i import on a track, nothing happen, i try to drag tansition, but nothing happen also.. 

how do i solve this problem..  

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe premiere has stopped working

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, good day,

1) i'm using the old version adobe premiere 6.5 video editing, the problem is, i already convert video clip into AVI format, but then try to import those video clip, but unfotunately, it has error say " adobe premiere has stopped working and the software crash. 

2) when i try to add some transition on each photo that i import on a track, nothing happen, i try to drag tansition, but nothing happen also.. 

how do i solve this problem..  

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're working in a very old version of premiere...  Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  these may give us some clues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As well as operating system version, have you had an OS update between working and not working?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0