Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere ICONS for use in streamdeck

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i recently purchased a streamdeck XL and am looking to enhance my workflow by creating various pages of tools that i can access directly from the buttons. I would love to put the premiere tool icons on the buttons wherever possible, but i cannot find the icons in the file and folder structure. does anyone know where to find them?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very good question ... I'll be following this also to see if someone has an idea where to get those icons ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I jsut bought on eeas well and found this website with icons and profiles. I bought the bundle that came with Premiere, After effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Right outt of the gate, i noticed that they came with a keyboard preferences file, so I figured they went in an customized all teh shortcuts so that they'd fit the profiles they made in their kits. I basically ended up just making my own profile, but used their icons for it, ssince i had already mapped my keys to how i like to work within premiere, and didnt want to learn someone else's way of doing it. I'd still highly recommend the icons.

https://www.sideshowfx.net/products-stream-deck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2020\PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently now there are icons you can download from Elgato, but there is still no presets on the right for any Adobe app. They only have a few setups for streamers. Nothing for Adobe.

Looks like trying to set this up would be prohibitively time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know a lot of colorists. They all tend to have from the micro through the Advanced panel for Resolve. AND ... they all have mulitple Streamdecks.

As in, a big one and small one on each side of their control surface. Four streamdecks in constant use.

One of the guys even has a 3d printer setup for such a pair set so that they have a top surface at the same height & angle as the advanced panel.

And they all would say the time you will save in production over the next month alone will pay for a day setting up your ... first ... Streamdeck.

As once you get one, there will be more ...   😉

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to the Sideshowfx website. they have both icons and presets/profiles that they sell as a package. The After Effects one has gifs that show you the behaviors of the actions as reference within the streamdeck. Take a look. hopefully this helps.

https://www.sideshowfx.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's actually quite a bit of Streamdeck 'stuff' out there on the web if you start searching.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines