Highlighted

Adobe Premiere ICONS for use in streamdeck

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i recently purchased a streamdeck XL and am looking to enhance my workflow by creating various pages of tools that i can access directly from the buttons. I would love to put the premiere tool icons on the buttons wherever possible, but i cannot find the icons in the file and folder structure. does anyone know where to find them?

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere ICONS for use in streamdeck

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i recently purchased a streamdeck XL and am looking to enhance my workflow by creating various pages of tools that i can access directly from the buttons. I would love to put the premiere tool icons on the buttons wherever possible, but i cannot find the icons in the file and folder structure. does anyone know where to find them?

TOPICS
How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very good question ... I'll be following this also to see if someone has an idea where to get those icons ...

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0