• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere isn't be able to render my projects.

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Premier Pro.]

Hi... I have a problem with Adobe premiere pro 2020.
My problem is... When I start rendering my project , the app suddenly stop rendering without any reason and I have tried many times with the same project and the same is happening.

Sometimes in 30% rendering stuck and when I try again to render it stop in 22%, so it doesn't look like the Adobe Premiere work well !!!

Because its stop in random percentages.
This problem start after I update to the latest version ( 14.8 ).

In addition, I have high-end PC, so my hardware is good enough to render high quality projects. I'm taking about RTX 2080 Super GAMING OC and AMD RYZEN 7 3800X.

So what can I do to fix this problem.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done any of the following:

Clear media cache

Deleted render files

Reset preferences

Tried exporting only a portion of the edit to see if that works? It may be that a clip during the first half of the edit is corrupted?

Also it would help knowing what kind of media you are using, what your settings are, do they match?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all of these following but the problem still not solved.

And I have tried with many different projects. Some of them have the same problem and the other is ok.

I'm working on 4K 10bit videos and I have done lots of projects in the past but after the latest update, Everything goes in different way. 

And I also uninstall and reinstall the app again. NOTHING CHANGE 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help if you tell us in detail what you've tried.  Sometimes (as hard as it is to believe) we may not be expressing ourselves as clearly as possible.   

First, when you say the problem happens when you "render" do you really mean render, or are you trying to export?  Rendering is done in a few ways, but the way I work is to mark and in and out in the timeline and go to the sequence menu and choose render in to out.  I suggest you try this to see if you can isolate exactly where the problem is.  If there is a problem with a specific clip in the timeline, post back and we can suggest a few things to try to fix the problem.

You can also do a "smart render" by changing your preview format in your sequence settings to a high quality all i-frame format like Prores 422 hq.  If you can successfully render your entire timeline, export with the "use previews" option checked..  If you don't know what "all i-frame" means, post back and I can explain in detail.   

don't lose hope, we can figure out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing you should check is your Video Driver, get the latest STUDIO driver I believe it is 460.89, roll back to that (do a clean install) one if you have a higher game driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and are you working with screen recordings?  If so, the problem may be that you working with sources with a variable frame rate

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You haven't specifically said if you've got a studio or game-ready driver installed for that GPU. What you're having would easily fall within issues caused by the current game-ready drivers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines