Adobe Premiere not Showing in Creative Cloud

Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day. So I recently upgraded to Adobe Premiere Pro but it keeps crashing. So after multiple attempts to resolve it I forgot the most basic one which is updating the software. The problem is when I go into creative cloud only Photoshop is showing in my apps and not Premiere Pro. Has anyone experienced this problem before?

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere not Showing in Creative Cloud

Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day. So I recently upgraded to Adobe Premiere Pro but it keeps crashing. So after multiple attempts to resolve it I forgot the most basic one which is updating the software. The problem is when I go into creative cloud only Photoshop is showing in my apps and not Premiere Pro. Has anyone experienced this problem before?

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest CC desktop app installed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you can't see any app at all (except Photoshop)?

Did you select All Apps on the left?

MarekMularczyk_0-1602882722562.png

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or maybe you just need to scroll? I've noticed Photoshop shows as first on the list on mine.

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and just to ask a stupid question (cause everyonceinawhile it's an important question), do you have a subscription for the full creative cloud suite?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0