adobe premiere preview lag

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, someone knows because in my adobe premiere preview looks like this? like in fast camera? then when I export it looks good I have 21 ram dedicated to adobe premiere.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe premiere preview lag

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, someone knows because in my adobe premiere preview looks like this? like in fast camera? then when I export it looks good I have 21 ram dedicated to adobe premiere.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

21 ram dedicated to adobe premiere.

How much does that leave for the system to use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bKLouZASO.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest allowing more RAM for the system, maybe 16GB Premiere and 8 GB system, although that is not a solution your main problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that your videos are recorded with a cell phone in VBR (Variable Bit Rate). Make a test by right-clicking the clip in the Project / Modify / Interpret Footage panel ... In this panel, set the clip to CBR (Constant Bit Rate), for example at 30 fps.

Captura de pantalla 2020-12-04 a la(s) 11.56.45.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0