• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro 14.3.2 crash

Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premier Pro  latest update 14.3.2 crashes on start up. Re instaliing do not help

Re installing old version 14.3.1 work fine after removong 14.3.2 and installing 14.3.1

Os Win 10  v2004

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me on W10-2004.

Did you use Cleaner tool?

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and please tell us the rest of your system specs, amount of ram, graphics card in particular.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleaner Tool don't help.Same crash happend with After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder. I install prevoious version as they works fine

Here is SYS INFo

Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.19041.292 (upd 2004)
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:7, Stepping:10 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1
Physical processor count: 2
Processor speed: 2933 MHz
Built-in memory: 4095 MB

NVIDIA GeForce GT 130

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your computer is somewhat underpowered.

Quad core with hyperthreading. At least 8 prefarable 32 or 64 gig of ram.

A modern video card such as a gtx 2xxx.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Minimum of 8 gigs ram required. 16 gigs recommended

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SYS Info is misreporting your CPU model number, which pointed all the way back to the late-1990s 32-bit-only Pentium III, which is now no longer supported at all in recent versions of Windows.

More likely, the 2.93 GHz clock speed points to a system that is more than 10 years old, either a Core 2 Duo (or its derivatives) or a first-generation Arrandale Core i3/i5/i7. Both are extremely weak by today's standards. And the GPU is no longer supported by even Nvidia any more, as its driver support ended completely in 2016.

It's no wonder why you're having performance and/or stability issues with your system. The CPU and GPU manufacturers deemed those pieces of hardware "obsolete."

In other words, if the hardware manufacturers won't fix the compatibility problems any more, then nobody else outside of the hackers' community will. Get a new budget PC to replace your current system ASAP. It will significantly outperform your current system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The previous version of June 2020 and new Beta version  of upcoming 2021 build that are available in CC install correctly and works fine. 

Pro and Ae Program "note" only that my NVIDIA card and ask to fix the pronlembut  they program. New updated August buids crashed after 2 second of setup without showing start up screen.. 

An it also happened with Audition that havent have such requirements as Pro , Ae but work with Adobe Dimension, 3d Max , Blender etc.

I think that this is a bug, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a bug. You clearly did not read Adobe's official minimum system requirements at all. It officially requires a 6th-Generation or newer Intel Core CPU, or an AMD Ryzen performance equivalent, plus 8 GB or more RAM (16 GB or more recommended for HD, 32 GB or more for 4k) in order to run Premiere Pro properly. And you got away with running recent versions of Premiere Pro on such 11-year-old hardware because the program itself still had old legacy code to patch (or in this case eliminate) - in other words, your system had been living on borrowed time for nearly two years since the official requirements date back to the release of Premiere Pro CC 2019 in late 2018. But with the newest version, your borrowed time has now expired. Hence, my suggestion to buy a completely new PC stands.

And all this is due to the fact that with few exceptions, nobody (tech-industry-wise) wants to support anything that's more than three years old any more. Intel's Skylake (6th-Generation) is an exception because although it is now five years old, its architecture has been tweaked again and again in the five years since its introduction (culminating in the current 10th-Generation desktop and higher-end mobile CPU lineup).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reviewit just now and install upcoming 2021 Beta build that works now on my machine that have the same requirement as the buid that crushed. I don't need to use all creative features of Pro or After effect. Just only to edit movies.

Program need to inform me that it will not work on my machine as System requirments are not equivalent. And there isnt any info in logs file after crash. The crash report appear after crash and ask me to send info about the crush. That means that this is a crush.  Will wait untill when 2021 buid become live after MAX. For now previous build cover all my movie maker requiremnts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta is still 2020 (14) and not 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just info from Pro Beta about my system capability. Hope this will help other users. thx for your help. 

GPU Sniffer Log:
GPUSniffer launching with test mask 62
GPU Sniffer Output:
GPUSniffer testing 62
Initializing GPU Tech:
Try CUDA: 1
Try OpenCL: 1
Try Metal: 0
Try Vulkan: 0
KernelLoadAction: 0
UseOpenGLContext: 0000000000000000
UseDeviceContext: 0000000000000000
UseD3D11Context: 0000000000000000
CUDA system device count: 1
Found CUDA device index: 0 Name: GeForce GT 130
No capability restrictions detected - adding device to list
No OpenCL Devices found
Finished gpu initialization in 0 ms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue - and an out of spec PC. As you point out, the system requirements are the same for 14.3.2 as they were for 14.3.1 - the later is fine but current version crashes before splash screen. It is supposed to be a x.x.x update - i.e not breaking. I suspect it is an unplanned issue which will not get resolved as they can just point to the minimum reqs. Stuck on 14.3.1 until I get a new machine - which is disappointing considering the cost of CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use upcoming Beta version for PrPro, Ae , Au and Media encoder thay all works ok. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Yes the beta does work OK. Hopefully this will be carried through to the next production release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope so..:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am succesfully using Media Encoder and Pro 14.4 after update today. That confirm again that htere is some bug in previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know, thanks. Will try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines