Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe premiere pro 2020 doesn't see or use my gpu

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premire2020.jpg

Ok so I have a weird issue recently I installed premiere 2020 and everytime i try to start the program i got this message ,,system compatibility report'' ,,unsupported video driver'' and it shows an integrated intel graphics...

it seems like adobe premiere pro 2020 is not even seeing my gpu  and i dont know why it only sees integrated intel grpahics card

how can i change that

i want it to see my dedicated rtx card and not integrated intel card...

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disable the Intel in the bios (if possible).

Post comp specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have gotten things mixed up. The lack of a compatibility warning means either of two things:

• The GPU hardware supports GPU acceleration and the driver is valid for the version of Premiere Pro that you're running, OR
  • The GPU hardware does not support GPGPU processing at all (in which case Premiere Pro is locked to the software-only mode).

If the compatibility warning pops up, it means that the GPU hardware technically supports GPGPU processing but the driver version installed has issues, or it is an obsolete GPU whose version of GPGPU processing (OpenCL and/or CUDA) is now no longer supported by either the GPU manufacturer or Adobe.

To cap it off, the integrated GPU of all 4th- and 5th-Generation Intel CPUs supports only OpenCL 1.2. OpenCL 2.0 or higher support is required for OpenCL-based GPUs in newer versions of Premiere Pro.

In the case of the Intel HD Graphics 4600, which is linked to the 4th-Generation Intel Core series CPUs, there have been absolutely no bug or compatibility fixes for these iGPUs since about 2017. Thereafter, only security fixes were included. Hence, driver support for the 4th- and 5th-Generation CPUs had been effectively ended by Intel itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines