Highlighted

Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 error exporting

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have little to average experiance with premiere pro but ive been using it without any un fix  able problems for about 4 months until now, so my issues started while i was trying to render my video (which was a animation done on paper which is like 1000 images as 0.03 speed which normally always works fine. then it said error encoding media as if files were missing even though all the files were in the media box and there was no option to find media. So then i decided to remake old videos/animations  that  worked seamlessly before and they rendered and exported in what seemed to be fine but whenever id email them either the video wouldnt play to the email id sent them to or they wouldnt allow the recipient to download them, so we were forced to screen record and crop the video which decreaaed the quality and is unnaceptable for what i need to submit them on. I have tried just about EVERYTHING and seriously dont know what to do (some of the things i tried - resetting my mac - uninstalling and re installing premiere - changing exporter from .H264 and high bitrate , to the other type of264 , to youtube , MOV literally about every setting  itd let me export on, i tried media encoder and that gave an unknown error message . Anyone who can help please let me know

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 error exporting

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have little to average experiance with premiere pro but ive been using it without any un fix  able problems for about 4 months until now, so my issues started while i was trying to render my video (which was a animation done on paper which is like 1000 images as 0.03 speed which normally always works fine. then it said error encoding media as if files were missing even though all the files were in the media box and there was no option to find media. So then i decided to remake old videos/animations  that  worked seamlessly before and they rendered and exported in what seemed to be fine but whenever id email them either the video wouldnt play to the email id sent them to or they wouldnt allow the recipient to download them, so we were forced to screen record and crop the video which decreaaed the quality and is unnaceptable for what i need to submit them on. I have tried just about EVERYTHING and seriously dont know what to do (some of the things i tried - resetting my mac - uninstalling and re installing premiere - changing exporter from .H264 and high bitrate , to the other type of264 , to youtube , MOV literally about every setting  itd let me export on, i tried media encoder and that gave an unknown error message . Anyone who can help please let me know

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?