Highlighted

Adobe premiere Pro 2020 is not showing my nvidia GeForce graphics card in the list

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15965522869867977499078933080918.jpg

The premiere pro 20 is not showing my Nvidia graphics card in the list I m not able to use cuda in this as I have GTX 1050 it's just not popping up there only intel graphics are showing please help if someone knows

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe premiere Pro 2020 is not showing my nvidia GeForce graphics card in the list

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15965522869867977499078933080918.jpg

The premiere pro 20 is not showing my Nvidia graphics card in the list I m not able to use cuda in this as I have GTX 1050 it's just not popping up there only intel graphics are showing please help if someone knows

Topics

Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, the lack of the GTX 1050 in the Compatibility Report popup is a good sign: It means that the driver version for your GTX 1050 is valid. The Intel driver, on the other hand, needs updating because it is either an old or obsolete driver version, or one of the newer versions that Adobe is now rejecting. Adobe is very, very picky about the Intel iGPU drivers regardless of the age.

Click on the Details button to find out that your GTX 1050 is detected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message is about the Intel gpu which is part of the cpu.

You should be able to use cuda: check File/Project Settings/General...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines