• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 Ver 14.8: OpenCL bugs using 5600xt

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just wanna share my experience how OpenCL perform in my machine using Windows. I encounter some bugs/issue that when I put a track mattee key in my clips it shows a crop and zoom video. But its only in the preview monitor, whenever I export it directly in premiere using OpenCL the final output is the same in the preview monitor but when I use a Mercury Playback Software Only it shows no problem. All the clip that has a track matte key or other clips with effects are in the good condition with no crop or zoom. 

Anybody has the same issue in OpenCL? Too hard to export via Mercury Playback it's so slow. I'll appreciate if you have possible solution for this one. Thanks!

P.S

I attached a photos the one with black border is the cropped one when I'm using OpenCL as renderer and the full screen is Mercury Playback.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Noted thanks. Btw, here's the sceenshot.1.png2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines