hard Disc SSd Kingston 500GB

thank you all

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we need some info.  Your source properties and your sequence settings.  Also:

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

And you might tell us something about where your source clips came from and if this happens to all sources and sequences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response

This situation occurs with any video or image

my sequence settings is DNX 1080p  25fps  1920x1080

Adobe premiere pro v14.0.0

Ram 16Gb

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try updating the driver for the nvidia card.   or rolling it back.   there was a problem with a recently released driver.  there's a new one which supposedly fixes the problem, but many people installed an older driver.  do some searching here for nvidia and you'll find more details...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you gave us no information to go on, this is a TOTAL guess. It's better to give a complete informational bit about your computer, the media, and the effects used as only then can we other users do a solid job of troubleshooting without just guessing.

I think there's an mp4 extension on the media? If so, is this from a phone? As if it is then the problem could be that it is VFR, variable frame rate, and Premiere Pro can sort of work with that but has issues. If so, you need to convert that to CFR in HandBrake by setting both a specific number for fps AND clicking the little CFR circle, then import those files and try them.

If it isn't VFR, it might be that it is long-GOP and your system is struggling to decode/decompress while also running the heavy overhead of Premiere. For that, you might need to 'render' preview files or use proxies of Cineform or ProRes from the included presets.

But as I don't know squat about your computer or media, these are just possible guesses.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response

This situation occurs with any video or image

my sequence settings is DNX 1080p  25fps  1920x1080

Adobe premiere pro v14.0.0

Ram 16Gb

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried either updating or reverting the driver for the nvidia card?   One of the great frustrations of trying to help people here, is the way some people cherrypick what they're gonna try...  If you have questions about how to do the fix, post back or even better, do some searching here for the specific answers.  I have the same nvidia card and was getting some strange behavior.  updating the driver fixed it.   One thing that often fixes this without updating the driver is to go to your project settings and change your renderer to "mercury playback engine software only."  This will slow many things down, but is an easy diagnostic tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i try every thing still lagging so i'll format and reinstall windows 

thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines