Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
processor: Ryzen 5 3600
Gpu: XFX RX570 8gb
Ram: DDR4 16gb(dual Channel)
Mobo: msi b450 max gaming plus
psu: Antec 550W

when i input big file like 4hr+/10gb+ or any file my premier pro 2021 performance too bad when i play video in it but there is no problem with audio and also if i use premier pro 2019 there is no playback issue or anything untile i export it.when i export project with pp2019 or encoder 2019 both are crashing all the time. i dont know what should i do i tried many tutorial but none of them are worked. please can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possible remedies, try one by one

1) Manually clear media cache - close Adobe PP/AE/ME, go to cache location and clean/delete folders: Media Cache, Media Cache Files, PTX, Peak Files

2) Turn off hardware accelerated Decoding in Preferences > Media...  (Remember to do app restart)

3) try Preferences > Audio Hardware > Default Input => select "No Input"

4) Reset workspace: Window > Workspaces > Reset to saved layout (or just switch to different one)
5) Try on/off "Mercury Transmit" option (Preferences > Playback > Enable Mercury Transmit)

6) Reset app preferences: close all Adobe apps, go to My Documents > Adobe  and rename folders Premiere Pro / Adobe Media Encoder. Now start the app while holding Shift+Alt, open your test project and see if there is any improvements.

7) play with other settings on the Audio Hardware  page: Device class, Latency, MasterClock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines